9.04.2004

Hello out there!
Well, as is my habit I am writing to you while avoiding something else. It's not that I don't value my readers attention, it's not that I haven't anything to say.... So far, it seems I'm just in it for the procrastination!

Terrible, I know. Anyway... phone call...well I've got 10 min. before the ride gets here. One vehicle livin' — can be tough.

I'll be 34 in a matter of days. And I'm not dreading it per se... but I'm categorizing all of those "milestones"... and it seems I've not gotten half as far as I would have. I guess that means I'm young at heart?

On my mind of late... briefly:(and not in order)
ANYONE BUT BUSH
Gonna' have a 10 year anniversary in a month
Gotta lose weight
This job's a drag
I'm hungry
My stomach hurts
NO, I'm not starving myself. O.k. I'm rambling and it's damned boring rambling too.

I have a confession... perhaps it will make things interesting? Whilst I was ignoring the mountain of work I have before me (YES I'm in on a Saturday!) I decided to tiptoe through google and see if I couldn't find "The first kiss guy". Well, I'm not sure if it's him. But if it is he's a damned successful artist now: Ian Alexander Christy... but he wasn't Asian. SO, I'm not sure if it's the guy.

Anyway, I guess these are the things some people do when their minds are many miles away... (in a dark Scottish Loch)... hee hee. Please comment... it's a new thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny B said...

Wow, you weren't kidding! You actually posted something!

More! NOW! ;)

And thanks for the reminder about your birthday- you'll get a coveted BSBdG!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Johnny B said...

And I don't remember who my "first kiss guy" was, you're lucky. It was all such a blur and...

Oh. Heh. I'm only kidding, you know that.

Don't you?

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home