9.14.2004

Good morning all! I hope today's a good one for you. As for myself... I'm plodding through work just like the rest of ya. The exception today is I put you first! Of course, you could also look at it as just another clever ruse (sp?) to get out of doing something else. And... it's too early for that. I've tons to do. Why would I?!

Anywho, nothing much to report. I've been working on our company website. It's all new to me but it's good to learn new skills! My birthday is just a couple of days away. I've already gotten one of my gifts (that sounds greedy). It's a book about typography called About Face. Makes me feel good to get books for my birthday...there's that assumption that you're a reader when you get 'em.

I am a reader. But as is my habit I compare my habits (etc.) to those of others. I wish I read more. Just finished the trilogy+1 of the Tripods series. Here in the states it was a little known sci-fi series from England. When my brother and I were kids we sat in front of KET (local public television) and watched a few episodes of it. I never got into sci-fi but it was cool and a nice bonding experience.

So for his birthday, I bought the series (I read them first though). Of course he wound up temporarily crippling himself... leaping buildings with a single bound. So he got half of them before the birthday (this Oct.). The other two are forthcoming.

Well, I really ought to get to work. With more time and vision, maybe I'll turn this blog into something?

Later-
Lil-T

1 Comments:

Blogger Pratt said...

hey there lilruthie! Nice start of the blog..keep at it!Excellent taste in Music- i was a total new wave/punk kid of the '80's too.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home